I have given a number of presentations introducing audiences to HTML5 and CSS3. These tend to be specific to the audience I am talking to. An introduction to CSS3 for a back-end developer audience needs a different approach to that given to complete beginners.
I have many years of experience in teaching these subjects through my writing and am always happy to present on them.
Links, resources and further reading
The following resources offer further reading on the subjects of these presentations.
Background and Borders
- Background and Borders module
- Snook.ca: Multiple backgrounds and CSS Gradients
- Opera Developer Community: Beautiful UI Styling with CSS3
- Media Queries
- A List Apart: Responsive Web Design
- Dealing with Windows Phone 7 until it is updated to use IE9
- Responsive Web Design: what it is and how to use it
- Media Queries – inspiration site